Saturday, December 22, 2007

Spiral Hats

Well, these hats didn't really come out the way I wanted them to. The patterns came out lovely, but they were a little smaller than I anticipated, so I made a pair and I plan to give them to the neighbor children. I sure hope they fit them.
I also ventured downtown and paid a visit to the yarn store, Knitwit. I got some gorgeous wine-colored yarn to make my next sweater with and I'll probably start that when we get back from Vermont. We're leaving tomorrow morning for a Christmas family gathering, but we'll be back Sunday afternoon. I'm so excited--this is such an integral part of Christmas and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. It's easily my favorite time of year. =)
Cheers,
-Allie

1 comment:

Christina said...

cute hats!!! the red striped one is so Christmas-y. :) Merry Christmas!