Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love Fall

This is how I feel when all the new fall patterns come out:
Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of time and would probably knit my fingers clean off, but come on, just look at all the new Knitty has to offer:

Ooooohhh

Ahhhhhhh

                                                                        Drool....

                                                                     So pretty...
Unfortunately, it's not feasible to knit ALL the things.  I'm still plugging away at Lowry...and Inlay...and you know, other productive things, so back to being productive I go.  Sigh.

Oh, and that decor post I promised you this week?  We've got a couple of exciting new developments on the way, so it's going to get pushed back.  This week, I'll have a pretty new beret to show you.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

-Allie

PS: For those of you don't get ALL the things, or just want a good chuckle: Hyperbole and a Half

No comments: